Tremendous golden gratitude to everyone who joined us for the 2016 G9 Golden Celebration.
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the 2016 G9 Golden Celebration on Tuesday, September 20th at the Grain Exchange. It was a night to remember, full of many inspirational highs and sobering truths.
Exquisite culinary delights from five Award-winning Chefs
- Guest speaker Peter C. Adamson, M.D., Chair of the Children's Oncology Group, shared the realities of the current childhood cancer landscape and the importance of G9 in fostering a different model of fundraising and conversation around awareness and action for kids
- Launch of the 2016 G9 GROW GOLD Mission Video
- Special message of support from Aaron Rodgers to Annie
- Heartfelt, moving speeches by Annie Bartosz and Sarah Bartosz (pictured in the image to the right)
We truly felt everyone in the room come together as a GOLDEN community taking action to change the future of childhood cancer. Because of you and your generosity, in the month of September, G9 raised nearly $600,000, bringing us closer to our $1 Million goal for 2016, which will help fund:
- Children's Oncology Group's Project:EveryChild
- Early Phase Trials at the 27 Hospitals comprising the G9 Centers of Excellence
Childhood cancer continues to be an urgent health crisis, even for those who are surviving. Utilizing a noble model of inspiring the world to GROW GOLD, G9's mission is dedicated to increasing funding for childhood cancer research and initiatives by growing awareness that inspires action to help every child, everywhere. With gold (G) and September (9) as the nationally recognized color and month of childhood cancer awareness, G9 is not just a mission, but a movement of golden hope uniting a nationwide community.
A very special Thank You to our 2016 sponsors!
- Benne-Fit Valley Foundation, Inc.
- C. David & Melissa Myers Family Foundation
Presenting Event Sponsors
- Anonymous Friend of G9
- Green Bay Packers
- JTS Direct, LLC
- Milwaukee Business Journal
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Gold Event Sponsors
- Capture Marketing, LLC
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- CI Design
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- Costigan Family Foundation
- GMR Marketing
- Gruber Law Office
- Krizek Family Foundation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Ssali Media Group
Celebration Table Sponsors
- Bank Mutual
- Bellotti Family
- Elizabeth Brenner & Steve Ostrofsky
- Barri & Dave Drury
- Foley & Larder
- Godfrey & Kahn
- Jacob Andrew Foundation
- PAX Holdings
- PS Capital Partners & Waukesha Metal
- We Energies Foundation
- Windover Founation
- Ambrosia Events, LLC
- Charles Woodson Wines
- David Busse
- East Shore Specialty Foods
- First Business Bank
- Front Room Photography
- Gould Paper Corp.
- Gergory & Co Floral Design
- Keehn's Valet
- M Group Events
- Majic Productions
- Marcus Corp.
- Milwaukee Signarama
- Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Paper Envy
- PMI Sports
- Strauss Brands
- Tempo Waukesha Women and Friends
Special thanks to Paul Bartalotta and The Bartalotta Restaurants for their engagement and support of G9.
Highlights from the 2015 G9 Golden Celebration; raising over $500,000! Thank you to everyone involved!